Campo Viejo Rioja Crianza In Stock
- Brand: Campo Viejo
- Country of origin:
- Volume: 0ml
- Fermentation in stainless steel vats at a low controlled temperature of around 24oC to maintain the fruit character.
- Maceration with skins at 15-17oC to gain structure and concentration. Aged in oak barrels for 12 months and further ageing in bottle for another 12 months.
- Attractive and deep garnet red color.
- In the nose its aromas show its complexity, persistence and intensity. With a clear fruit character of cherries, blueberries, plums and strawberry together with floral and balsamic tones. The oak is very well integrated with the fruit, with notes of spices like cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, vanilla and cocoa. On the palate it is perfumed, structured and with a round and long finish.
- Very versatile to match a whole range of foods: cured meats, rice, mushrooms, vegetables cheeses and grilled white or red meats.